WATCH THE BEST SPORTS VIDEOS HERE

THE BEST SPORTS VIDEOS ARE ALL RIGHT HERE OVER 70,000 VIDEOS AND COUNTING!!

PLEASE DONATE IF YOU ENJOYED THE GAME EVERY CENT HELPS US GROW

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens is unhappy with the player's Union

"Honestly, I'm disappointed in the union. The second time that we've kind of used their services, I've been very, very disappointed in that,'' he said on an ESPN radio show from the Super Bowl.

Owens was defended by the NFLPA when he fought the Philadelphia Eagles' suspension of him in November 2005, and in this matter. The Eagles contended that after they suspended Owens for "conduct detrimental to the team,'' he owed them $1.725 million of his $2.3 million signing bonus. They withheld his remaining paychecks, but still fell nearly $800,000 short of the total they'd sought.

"I'm not going to really worry about the money, money doesn't really make me,'' Owens said. "I'm very fortunate to be where I am, and I'll leave that in the past.''

0 comments: